Monday, September 16, 2013

Let the crazies come out and play!

It is a fact apparent in my life, and the lives of the people around me that when it rains it pours, and when the sun shines is burns. The trick is to learn to love the deluge and the fire.

Lately I have been in the fire, my life is so fantastic! I've had this huge realization that I make almost everything more complicated than it really is. Here are the facts of life: 1. I have a purpose, and I am not lost. 2. I do not need to know everything. 3. There is peace in the silence. 4. If you do all you can He will do all He can.

With these things in mind I take on my life everyday, I used to worry about every tiny little detail, every insecurity, every flaw. But I have learnt that those things do not really matter. What matters is doing the things you love, and not worrying about what people will think or what friends you hang out with. Which leads me into another subject....

You may be wondering: what is Deanna doing these days, why is she never at home, does she sleep? The answers: stuff, ummm, and no. But seriously my life is crazy 16 credit hours, 23 hours of work a week, and linger longer committee chair. I don't know how I am doing it, this past week especially I don't think that I was home before 10 any night. But the craziest part about it is I'm loving it. I love staying busy, even though it is kinda ridiculous how much I am running from place to place I would rather be crazy busy and productive than sit around my Apt. all day. Is that seriously what I did last semester? Yikes.

Anyway quick shout out to my amazing roommates, I would say all the awesome things that we have done but I don't want y'all to be jealous, and try to steal some of the funniest people in the world from me. I will restrain myself and only share one amazing thing, an that is.... WE JUMPED IN FIRST DAM! but not just jumped, but we went late at night, so it was kinda freaky and awesome!


Yeah, I knew you would be jealous. It's time to face the facts, my life is amazing. Don't let me forget it!

No comments: